The Undersecretary of Consular and Migration Affairs has established the following rate for the consular service, with the respective requirements, for Hondurans who request a Power of Attorney .
The Power of Attorney is that document that serves to represent you in a specific matter before a specific office. Example: registration of births and deaths with the National Registry of Persons, procedures for collecting pensions before offices such as INJUPEMP, INPREMA, IPM, IHSS among others, withdrawing money and closing accounts in banks, cooperatives, etc.
- Price: US $ 50.00
- Valid Honduran identity card or valid Honduran passport of the person granting the Power of Attorney.
- Generals of the person to whom the Power of Attorney is granted (full name, identity card number, marital status, profession and address). If you are a Lawyer: full name, identity card number, Honduran Bar Association card number and professional address.
- Name of the banking, cooperative or social prevention institution.
- Bank account number.
- Proof of payment: Money Order *
Second Step – Registration in Honduras:
- Original Power of Attorney issued by the Consular Office.
Steps to Follow: Ministry of Foreign Relations and International Cooperation
- Authenticate the documentation in the Authentication Unit.
- Processing cost: L.150.00
- Processing time: One day.
NO PROCESSORS REQUIRED
* The Money Order applies only to our Consular Offices in the United States of America and the rest of our Consular Offices use the payment method through bank windows.
CASH PAYMENT IS NOT ACCEPTED AT CONSULAR POSTS.
** All these documents must be original.