The atol de elote is a rich dessert based on corn, preferably tender.
- 10 tender corn
- Sugar to taste
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1 liter milk
- Blend or grind the corn with a little water, not much, just so the blender or grinder doesn’t clog.
- In a pot, put the milk like cinnamon and add the corn already ground or blended
- Add the sugar gradually
- Boil, stirring frequently, until it has thickened and boiled.
- Remove from heat and serve hot or cold.
- It can be a rich breakfast, a drink and in case of being refrigerated a dessert.